What To Expect
1. Booking: You can book your appointment online, over the phone, or via text. Please note that a credit card is required to hold your appointment.
2. Confirmation and Intake Form: After booking, you will receive a confirmation email along with an intake form. Please fill out the form prior to your appointment.
3. Preparing for the Massage: It is recommended to take a shower before your massage appointment. Additionally, wearing athletic clothes can be helpful in case stretching exercises are incorporated into the session.
4. Traffic and Parking: Plan ahead for potential traffic and parking considerations. We have three designated parking spots available, and there is also ample street parking nearby.
5. Door Code: A door code is required for entry. You will receive the door code via email and it will also be included in your reminder text.
6. Greeting and Intake Form Follow-up: Upon arrival, your massage therapist will greet you and go over the details provided in your intake form. This allows them to better understand your specific needs and goals for the session.
7. Enjoy Your Massage and Bodywork: Finally, relax and enjoy your massage and bodywork experience! Communicate any preferences or concerns with your therapist throughout the session to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.
PRODUCTS THAT SDTMB USE
Purified Water, Octyl Palmitate (coconut oil ester), Blend of Apricot Oil (prunus armeniaca), Sesame Oil (sesamum indicum) and Grapeseed Oil (vitis vinifera), Canola Oil (brassica napus), Emulsifying Wax NF (vegetable derived), Glycerin (vegetable derived), Grapeseed Extract (vitis vinifera), Carbomer, Germal, Dimethicone, TEA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. Paraben Free and Cruelty Free.
Coconut Oil Ester (Octyl Palmitate), Blend of Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinenis), Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera), Cold Pressed Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) and Pecan (Carya illinoenis) Oils, Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus), Sea Kelp (Macrocystis pyriferae), Active Botanicals of Arnica (Arnica Montana), Hawaiian White Ginger (Hedycaium coronarium), Bayberry (Myrica cerifera), Violet (Viola odorata), Cold Pressed Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe barbadensis), Vegetable Derived Emulsifying Wax, Vitamin E (mixed tocopherol), Vegetable Derived Water Dispersant (Oleth 3), Dimethicone, Essential Oils of Bergamot (Citrus Bergamia), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans), Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Fragrance. Paraben Free and Cruelty Free.
SANTAL ESSENTIAL OIL
Signature smell at SD Therapy Massage & Bodywork
SHEETS PROFESSIONAL CLEANED BY MEDICO LINEN
We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to cancel or reschedule your appointment. However, in order to provide the best possible service to all of our clients and to ensure fair scheduling, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required for any appointment cancellations or rescheduling.
- If a cancellation or rescheduling is made within the 48-hour window, a cancellation fee of $70 will be charged.
- In the case of a no-show or same-day cancellation, the full price of the scheduled service will be charged.
We kindly ask for your understanding and compliance with this policy. By booking an appointment with us, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of our cancellation policy.
Please note that we may make exceptions to this policy in case of extenuating circumstances. However, any exceptions will be made at our discretion.
If you have any questions or need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us as soon as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to serving you.
Massage practice in La Jolla, CA
La Jolla Pain Management Massage Practice
La Jolla Massage Practice
Massage practice in La Jolla, CA